SuperBrain Yoga Course
April 7 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The yoga to make you sharper!
A simple, fast, and effective technique to fuel and sustain a healthy brain – Push your brain power beyond its current boundaries! It’s an ancient technique, re-introduced and supported by the research of Master Choa Kok Sui. Whether young or old, all stages and ages can use SuperBrain Yoga as a simple technique to enhance brain functionality and emotional well-being.
SuperBrain Yoga helps you counter effects of aging, memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The results have been empirically proven by professionals.
- Energises and activates the brain cells, the pituitary and the pineal glands
- Partially cleanses and energizes the aura, energy centers, and the energy body
- Energises the brain and the nervous system
- Heightens intelligence and creativity
- Prolonged practice makes the practitioner smarter
- Improves memory, concentration, focus, and performance
- Relieves stress and enhances psychological stability
- Balances emotional and behavioral states
- Improves social & communication skills
- Enhances ability to regulate sex drive, especially for teenagers
- Helps improve the overall condition of Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia
- Improves students’ academic performance
- Synchronises and harmonizes different sections of the brain
- Enhances alpha wave activity in the brain
- Transforms lower forms of energies into peace, love, and compassion
Please note, a 24 hours cancellation policy applies so should you wish to postpone a session, please do so more than 24 hours in advance as otherwise, sadly, a full charge will apply because it’s too late to offer that time to another client.