What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Recently I have been found a breast cancer and I am overcoming the whole experience in a much more relaxed, healthy way.
I was one of those women that suffered from menstrual pains every month a lot.
Besides the pain in the body, it came with migraines and draining of energies. My body’s sugar level went up and down rapidly.
When I saw Rohit, I was about to faint and my body felt so heavy and weak. I asked for help and the result was instant. in just a few minutes, I was alive again! I got a second healing the next day, and I was fine for the rest of the period.
Thank you so much for the healing Rohit and thanks also to Master Choa Kok Sui, all the healing angels and the great ones for these priceless teachings; To the great beings who help us to heal and be healed.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rohit for introducing Pranic Healing to us.
I was introduced to Rohit through a very good friend of mine. My daughter was suffering from a chronic shoulder pain for over a year, we tried everything but nothing seemed to be working.
We decided to try Pranic healing and I am so glad that we did! In just three sessions she could feel that the pain was no longer as severe and within less than a month she had totally forgotten that she had the pain.
I decided to go for healing as well and I have to admit the results are unbelievable.
I am forever grateful to Rohit for his time and healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can take this course?
Those who wish to expand their knowledge of holistic health through the application of energetic principles and individuals interested in learning applied techniques in the field of energetic medicine. People from all walks of life have benefitted from this course. Pranic Healing is easy to learn and apply, so you do not need to have previous experience or proficiency in health-related fields. The modern, curious mind and individuals who want to learn more about integrative methods of wellness, and reconnect to their inherent potential to heal themselves and others.
What are the 5 things I can expect to take away?
- A thorough knowledge of the subtle anatomy of the body and the major chakras
- Applied skills (cleansing and energising) to balance the energetic field for yourself and others
- A knowledge of how to ‘scan’ for energetic imbalance
- Powerful techniques for self- healing (to maintain a state of good health and vitality)
- Meditation on Loving-kindness (also known as The Meditation on Twin Hearts)
How can it complement other body works?
Many techniques of body work focus, primarily, on the physical body. There is an intimate connection between the physical body and the energetic field. When the energetic field is healthy and balanced, it creates a new pattern for the physical counterpart to follow. Pranic Healing has been proven to catalyse and speed up recovery and healing time and provides a more holistic approach to wellness. It also provides you with tools in energetic psychotherapy, allowing you to identify and address the root cause of the problem.
As patterns of disease can manifest, initially, on the energetic level, Pranic Healing also becomes a powerful technique of preventive healing.
Who can benefit from this course?
Everyone can benefit from this course as it’s greatly empowering! Pranic healing expands your mind and helps you to become more consciously aware of the subtle world around you.
Yoga teachers: Pranic Healing deepens your knowledge of the subtle anatomy, sharpens your understanding of the chakras, and provides you with techniques to balance the energetic field. It is a wonderful technique to apply during yoga therapy sessions. These courses greatly enhance your knowledge and skill set (and what you can offer) as a teacher of yoga.
Massage therapists: It is a wonderful complement to body work. It gives you another level to work on, and a new set of skills to offer your clients. Physical well-being is intimately connected to the energetic health of the body. You will see a dramatic shift in the results you can obtain with your clients.
Integrative physicians, nurses, psychotherapists, and social workers: If interested in expanding in the field of energetic medicine, this course provides a systematic, straightforward, and protocol -based approach. Pranic Healing is being taught and incorporated into various hospital systems in India, The USA and other parts of the world.
Other than occupational therapists, The Pranic Healing Course can empower Mothers, Fathers, and family members increase their skills to enhance their own health and that of their family by taking the courses.
How is this different from Reiki?
Many Reiki Masters and practitioners have greatly enjoyed the Pranic Healing classes and find them a useful complement to the work they do. They express that Pranic Healing “fills in the gaps” and makes the “why’s” of energetic medicine more explicit. Here are some of the major differences between the two modalities:
- Pranic Healing is a no-touch system of healing. Reiki does employ some touch during a session.
- Pranic Healing teaches students to “scan” the energetic field systematically to locate areas of congestion and depletion. Reiki usually doesn’t use an energetic assessment technique and relies more upon the intuition of the practitioner.
- Pranic Healing employs a manual cleansing technique to remove blockages, stagnant and diseased energy from the chakras or organs of the body before energising. This helps to prevent a radical reaction when healing and enhances the body’s ability to absorb prana. Reiki practitioners find this technique very useful.
- Pranic Healing uses a protocol based approach. This means that when someone comes in with a headache, for example, the approach is very different than if someone comes in with a chronic back pain. When you understand the energetic anatomy and functions of the chakras more specifically, then you understand how certain disease processes will affect the energetic field. Pranic Healing approaches healing with more specific protocols.
- Pranic Healing includes a practice called “energetic hygiene” rarely found in other healing modalities. Energetic hygiene is a set of practices: breathing, dietary recommendations and other cleansing routines designed to keep your personal energy tank clean and full.
Reiki Masters attending Pranic Healing classes agree that energetic hygiene is one of the greatest benefits of the class, particularly the techniques to cleanse themselves of contaminating energy they pick up from clients and how to prevent subjects or negative people from draining their life force. This is particularly important not only for Reiki practitioners but also other healthcare providers because these people frequently experience pain or the ailment of their subjects and become drained and tired after healing someone.
- Pranic Healing employs the use of colour energies that dramatically accelerate the body’s innate healing abilities. In fact, many Reiki Masters who have taken Pranic Healing often say that if they have a subject who wants immediate relief or rapid healing, they use Pranic Healing — particularly, the colour Prana techniques taught in the Advanced Pranic Healing Course.